First Time Creating a Blog :)

Hi
 My name is Fiona Scott.  I'm a nursery nurse who works in a very busy nursery.  I've been a nursery nurse for 26 years and the fun I have had over the years has been amazing.  Working with 3-5 yr olds brings something new every day. But I have to put my hand up and admit the children are now showing me what to do when it comes to technology and I'm really needing to catch up with them. 
" Mrs Scott that's a tablet." mmm I thought tablet was something you got at Halloween..... only kidding I'm not that bad :)  Thus the Blog hehe.
OK here goes the start of my journey 23 Things Digital. 
Thing 1   I've managed to set up my own website address for the first time and hopefully send this Blog to everyone.

Comments

  1. Hi Fiona,

    I enjoyed reading your blog. I have just began on the 23 things Digital challenge so I am just reading what others have written and any challenges that they have had to overcome. I hope you write some more blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 2, Open badges